SOCIAL IMPACT CAMPAIGN CATEGORY
Social Impact Campaign is a business-focussed campaign designed to solve social issues profitably. It is not CSI. To be considered Social Impact Campaign an idea needs to demonstrate business profitability while adding value to the community it serves.
No physical entries allowed for this category. Electronic media only. An entry questionnaire must be submitted with every entry in the Social Impact Campaign category. Please download the form from your Dashboard under the "Special Forms" Tab.
The Social Impact Campaign category recognises campaigns that deliver value to companies, while positively impacting society through their initiatives.
The Company Benefit must be for a commercial entity and can be in any form; for example revenue, brand awareness, brand loyalty, customer retention, new customer acquisition, etc. The Social Benefit can also come in many forms; for example: lifestyle improvement, access to services, community upliftment, education, standard of living, environmental impact, etc.
Upliftment and transformation of underprivileged communities is a major focus of the Social Impact Campaign award; however Social Benefit is not necessarily limited to underprivileged communities or those in financial need. For example, Social Benefit may be in the form of lifestyle, health and environmental benefits.
Areas for consideration include:
● Adaptation of products and markets to make a greater impact on, or contribution to society, whilst continuing to meet or exceed shareholder expectations;
● Re-consideration of practices within the value chain (inbound logistics, operational processes, outbound logistics, procurement policies and processes, sales and marketing activities and service delivery) to implement social and/or environmental innovation;
● Collaboration with industry associations, charitable organisations, other businesses and/or external partners to address societal challenges while benefiting the brand;
Eligibility: What can be entered?
Check the following to determine if your entry is eligible:
1. The campaign must be developed and implemented in our region.
2. The Social Impact Campaign award is not for a charity programme.
3. Entries must have a Commercial Brand involved in the programme – entries only involving a not-for-profit entity are not eligible.
4. The campaign must align with the business of the Company, and demonstrate positive business and social benefits.
5. Entries must be active during the period of 1st July 2022 and 30th June 2023. The implementation may have started prior to this date, but the campaign must be running during at least a portion of this eligibility period.
Who can enter?
Entries can be submitted directly by any company (Brand) or its representative agencies.
Social Impact Campaign
Do you have an ongoing and measurable:
• PDF - Questionnaire
• JPEGS and/or
• Overview Video