Service Design recognises brands that are focused on an excellent and innovative service experience for their customers. This can include, but is not limited to, technological, retail and user journey innovation.
Electronic media only. An Entry Questionnaire must be submitted with every entry.
What is Service Design?
- The Service Design category is focused on an excellent and innovative service experience – dealing with customers’ needs, behaviours and attitudes, and their ongoing relationship with the brand, while considering key touch points and leveraging insights and opportunities.
- Creating and designing an effective user journey is paramount, with people at the centre.
- Service Design can create a positive interaction between a brand and its customer to build a lasting emotional connection in a way that adds value to the customer experience.
- The creation of customer experiences that are useful, usable, effective, efficient, desirable and differentiated; thereby creating value for both customer and the brand on an ongoing basis.
- Innovation may take the form of re-imagining the customer experience; appropriate use of new technologies; engaging customer programmes and loyalty schemes; or the creation of entirely new services or products.
Eligibility: What can be entered?
- This is not for advertising campaigns, and once-off activations.
- The programme must be developed and implemented in our region.
- Entries must show innovation and the ability to successfully defend, differentiate or disrupt a service experience.
- Some examples of service design solutions are:
- In-store and retail customer experience, including front-line positions and service centres
- Online and mobile customer experience related to products and services
- Loyalty schemes and Customer Relationship Management programmes
- Telephone engagement and the call centre customer experience
- Omni channel, or mixed media customer experiences including any combination of the above channels, or other channels
- Service Design entries must be active during the period of 1 July 2021 - 30 June 2022. The implementation may have started prior to this date, but the programme must be running during at least a portion of this eligibility period.
- Entries can be re-submitted each year as long as the programme remains active. Previous winners may be considered every year for an award as long as the programme remains at the same high standard.
Who can enter?
Entries can be submitted directly by any company (Brand) or its representative agency.
& Individual Element or Multimedia
Please complete the separate questionnaire for this category.
• PDF - Questionnaire
• JPEGS and/or
• Overview Video